Eco Services, always attentive to the search for new technological systems, is also involved in the design and construction of vertical gardens. Often conceived as a work of art for their beauty, they can also be considered as a form of agriculture or a new urban landscape. The vertical green is good for both indoors and outdoors and in case of balconies or terraces you can also create vertical gardens. They have the advantage of:
– improve the thermal comfort of the building, creating a “second skin” and thus limit the direct radiation of the sun;
– create the acoustic reduction and reduction of the reverberation thanks to the vegetal mass
– help capture fine particles
– enhance the aesthetic impact of the building with excellent psychological benefits
– allow to have the green in limited spaces where other systems would be unattainable.